Operations Risk Vice President
A top-tier investment bank is looking for a Vice President to manage operations risk (First line of defence) for its markets operations in APAC. You will need to have a detailed understanding of the end to end trade lifecycle of markets operations.
- Manage effectiveness and adequacy of the risk and control environment supporting Global Onboarding, Client Services and Pre-Trade Activities organisation within Global Markets Operations.
- Provide risk management oversight
- Control framework by partnering with the line of business
- Perform independent assessment of risk issues and control environment in line with the framework
- Work with Operations line management to strengthen control environment and improve control culture and practices
To be successful in this role, you will be required to:
- Minimum 8 - 12 years of experience in operations risk management
- Exceptional knowledge in Global Markets products or support functions - detailed understanding of end to end trade lifecycle
- Knowledge of local banking and relevant regulatory rules and principle
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330