Accounting Manager - Singapore (Central)
• Manage the timing of monthly reporting as well as conducting sanity check; GL reporting, invoicing, accounts receivables and accounts payables for businesses based in HK and to liaise with colleagues based in different locations
• Undertake financial analysis on ad hoc issues with limited supervision;
• Identify unusual variances in monthly reporting, determine if they can be resolved or require escalation;
• Lead relationship with Group auditors to ensure accounting requirements are met;
• Actively seek out and improve tired/inefficient processes;
• Continue to develop business divisions accounting processes so that reported results
• Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
• Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
• Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
• Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
• Be an ‘expert' in reports originating from accounting systems;
• University degree from reputable university with equivalent professional accounting qualifications
• Minimum of 8 years of solid experience in finance and accounting management such as invoicing, GL and AP/AR in an Oil & Gas or commodities industry.
• Self-driven, charismatic, confident and project management skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Fluency in both Mandarin and English is a must in order to liasie with Chinese clients
• Experience in accounting for oil vessels will be advantageous.
EA Reg. No.: R1659578
EA Licence No.: 11C4684
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D