A leading European financial institution is looking for an Internal Auditor Vice President. You will need to have front to back private banking experience. Minimal travelling required to APAC locations.
To be successful in the role, you will be required to:
- Executing risk based audits that comply with local regulatory practices (MAS, HKMA etc) and Internal Audit Professional Standards
- Contribute to the audit plan by providing information on key trends and identifying areas to review
- Ensure that Internal control systems are adequate in light of the transaction types, risk exposure and volumes
- Follow up on audit issues and review that management has taken appropriate measures to sustainably remedy weaknesses within the agreed time frame
- Assist and support the Head of Group Internal Audit Asia in day-to-day activities
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in internal audit, and with strong front to back knowledge of private banking/wealth management
- Knowledge of local banking and relevant regulatory body rules and regulations (MAS, HKMA)
- Experience in team leading/ reviewing audits relating to Wealth Management/ Private Banking
- Professional certifications in CIA, CA or CPA
Key words : Internal Audit, Auditor, Finance, Accounting, Regulations
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to YSeow@mcgregor-boyall.com (R1762327)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330