Front Office Risk Control
This is a newly created position with a Top-tier Global Bank to strengthen its Front Office Control function. It is a First Line of Defence APAC role supporting the Markets and Investment Banking division to ensure sound and effective risk management controls.
- Accountable for planning independent checks to evaluate internal control of Front Office processes
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations of the bank's and respective jurisdiction regulation requirements
- Conduct investigations when necessary on incidents
- Work closely with 2nd and 3rd line to ensure policies and framework are properly embedded in the business
- Develop and maintain effective working relationship with business stakeholders
- Extensive understanding of Sales & Trading (Equities, Fixed Income, Credit, Rates, FX) and Investment Banking products
- Relevant work experience in the areas of operational risk (1st or 2nd line) or Internal Audit
- Thorough understanding of the key risks across each asset classes of a trading floor
- Excellent communicator with exceptional stakeholder and interpersonal skills
For more information please apply online or alternatively email your CV to YSeow@mcgregor-boyall.com (R1762327).
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330