Front Office Operations Manager - Wealth Management Operations - Brisbane
- Permanent Opportunity
- Work close with Macquarie Advice Leadership Team
- Ann Street
About the role
A great opportunity has recently arisen to become an integral part of the Front Office Operations team who are currently responsible for providing supervision of advice, management of operational risk and ad hoc support to Macquarie Bank's Wealth Advice and Private Bank Advisers in the provision of clients' financial services.
As a Front Office Operations Manager, you will also work closely with the State Leadership teams to ensure streamlined services are provided to support advisers in the provision of superior outcomes for clients.
Other day to day responsibilities of the role include:
- Sampling of client files, advice documents, record-keeping and order records providing timely and consistent coaching and feedback to advisers
- monitoring daily trading activities and supporting advisers with timely responses to queries.
- Supervision and coaching of advisers to ensure the provision of advice to retail and wholesale clients has been provided and evidenced in line with internal and external obligations.
- daily monitoring of ASX trading activities
- review and approval of rebookings and errors
- resolution of failed trades and settlement dishonours, and management of credit exposures
- review and approval of client account maintenance exceptions
- authorisation of third party money transfers in accordance with risk matrix
- daily Logging of tasks monitored and resolved in our assurance system (RADAR/Salesforce)
- ad hoc involvement in new business initiatives and projects
The successful candidate for this position will be confident in coaching and supervising Wealth staff to ensure operational efficiencies in accordance with all relevant policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
To be highly considered, you will also be able to demonstrate:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to establish strong working relationships with advisers and key stakeholders;
- tertiary qualifications in a business related discipline is desirable
- experience in an ASX trading environment and a strong understanding of ASX rules, ASIC regulations and financial advice licensee standards,
- experience with IRESS would be advantageous
- previous experience in operational risk roles would be highly advantageous
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business that support diversity, career development and coaching and development. If this opportunity sounds like a great next step in your career, then please apply via the link below or for a confidential discussion please email Dee.Fitzgerald@macquarie.com
The Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie's retail client base with operations in Australia. BFS provides a diverse range of retail banking and wealth management products and services to intermediaries, businesses and the end consumer.
Macquarie Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, strategic financial advice and stockbroking, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. Wealth Management delivers products and services through institutional relationships, a virtual advisor network and direct relationships with clients.
Advertised: 03 Aug 2017 E. Australia Standard Time