Associate Director, Capital Management & Reporting
About this Associate Director, Capital Management & Reporting Role:
In this business critical role, your main responsibility is to support and / or advise the Director of Finance in all matters relating to the firm's capital management to ensure the robustness of its capital position and liquidity levels to meet any future claim obligations and / or regulatory requirements by Bank Negara Malaysian (BNM).
- Assessment and recommendation of the firm's capital and liquidity level requirements, which includes any required equity injection by shareholders or implementation of any capital raising exercise
- Ensure the effective implementation of the firm's annual regulatory Financial Condition Reporting (FCR) and Internal Capital Adequacy & Assessment Process (ICAAP) framework, including any recommendations to the FCR and ICAAP
- Oversee the analytical review and analysis of the firm's overall business and financial performance with the Financial Reporting Unit Head to assess any impact to the firm's condition, providing any recommendations and / or action plan(s)
- Oversee the annual credit-rating exercise and ensure that the firm's rating is intact, engage rating agencies on the key developments and initiatives of the firm as required, keep abreast of and provide updates on any changes / new rating methodologies by rating agencies that may have an impact on the Firm
- Take lead of the overall management of the relationship and any reporting requirements with key stakeholders, in particular the firm's shareholders, regulators and rating agencies
To succeed in the Associate Director, Capital Management & Reporting job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with stakeholders of various levels, internally and externally.
- Possess a degree in Accounting & Finance / Finance / Economics or any other related fields, with knowledge of and background in finance / investment / capital management / accounting
- Masters / MBA holders and / or capital markets license holder with securities commission will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 to 10 years' experience in any one or a combination of the finance & accounting, capital management and / or investment functions, preferably banking and / or insurance candidates
- A minimum of five years' experience in managing and / or dealing with all levels of staffs that include senior management and / or the board of directors
- Any exposure to debt capital markets / corporate banking, dealing with regulatory reporting and / or rating agencies will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Financial Reporting Standards, BNM's regulatory guidelines on risk-based capital, ICAAP, FCR and stress testing guidelines will be an added advantage
This AAA-rated financial guarantor needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Associate Director, Capital Management & Reporting job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Business Registration Number: 729828-T
Licence Number: JTK2125