Senior Financial Accountant
6 month contract role for a Senior Financial Accountant at a leading Australian bank in Sydney's CBD
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest banks in Australia. The organisation is looking for a Financial Accountant and are offering a great opportunity for an accountant with experience in a banking or Financial Services environment.
Your new role
This is a varied role in which your primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- External audit preparation
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Tax policy and calculation work
- Reviewing bank reconciliation results
- Fixed asset management;
- Other ad hoc accounting and reporting related matters.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be CA or CPA and tertiary qualified in accounting or similar
- Experience working for a financial services institution
- Knowledge of taxation principle and process (GST, FBT, WHT, etc)
- Knowledge of finance systems and processes
- Advanced analysis skills would be an advantage
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a six month contract in the Sydney CBD at one of Australia's leading banks.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or contact Verity Ramsay for a confidential discussion on your career on firstname.lastname@example.org