Finance manager with SAP experience who has experience managing a team of 5 +
Your new company
A large multi-national corporation with turnover in excess of $5bn, offering well known consumer brands and products that can be found in all supermarkets. This organisation is a market leader within the manufacturing industry.
Your new role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role will see you managing a team of 5 staff within Finance while also managing the financial and reporting responsibilities .
These responsibilities include:
- preparing month end accounting for all entities including all reconciliations
- management of the fixed asset register
- monthly financial accounts, including variance analysis
- monthly management pack
- assisting with year end audit
- preparation of all tax returns
What you'll need to succeed
- Multinational Corporation experience.
- Commercial experience / exposure in a FMCG environment.
- Tertiary Degree and Professional Accounting Body Membership (CPA / ACA).
- IT Systems experience - SAP experience essential.
- Experience managing a team
What you'll get in return
By working for this corporation you will receive a fantastic work - life balance, flexible working hours, a great hourly rate, and other company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.