Finance Business Partner
Our client a financial services company in Cardiff is looking for a finance business partner to Job its growing team.
Our client is a financial services company based in Cardiff
This role provides the key interface between Finance and the business on a daily basis and as such involves considerable interaction with stakeholders, in particular the Sales team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Delivery of insightful timely analytics, reporting & forecasting for segment
* Representation of finance at performance boards and other governance structures
* Senior business and finance stakeholder engagement and management
The role holder will report to Senior Finance Business Partner and will be the day to day finance liaison with key business leaders. The role holder will be responsible for all market segment reporting, as well as analysis of all aspects of business performance.
* Responsible for quarterly Performance Board meetings (organisation, writing and distributing pack, minutes and follow-up), and preparation of the monthly profitability pack for distribution to selected members.
* Involvement in Pricings for clients, on ad-hoc basis, and critiquing Pricings before presentation to Pricing Committee.
* Providing support in the preparation of short and medium term financial plans for the SBU, in year forecasting and reporting of actual performance against budget P&L, Balance Sheet and KVDs.
* The role holder will undertake leadership roles for tasks that cross the SBU / Cluster and will undertake ad-hoc analysis of key business issues to support the delivery of business strategy and performance.
* May involve management of an Analyst
*Professional qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
*Knowledge of Finance functions
*Numerate - able to work with Spreadsheets and perform financial analysis
*Strong client liaison and problem solving skills
*Flexible and proactive work style
*Excellent communication, documentation and presentation skills
*Ability to use own initiative to resolve issues/ investigate and find solutions
*Ability to assimilate information quickly and make informed decisions
*Diligent and self-motivated with a strong desire to learn
*Excellent organisational skills
*Strong team player; someone who will make a contribution to areas outside their remit and appreciates the bigger programme picture
*Ability to work to both short and long term goals/deadlines
*Experience of managing individuals to deliver a high performance customer experience
*Understanding of Financial Services industry (desirable, not essential)
Upto £50,000 plus benefits