Transactions Supervisor - Up to £32,000 - Cardiff
Your new company
A well-known Manufacturer based near Cardiff are looking for a Transactions Supervisor, directly reporting into the Finance Team Lead.
Your new role
- Expense validation to ensure employees are compliant with their submissions
- Ensuring all processes and procedures are constantly reviewed, documented and updated to meet control and audit requirements.
- Involvement in preparation of management accounts for various business units within the company
- Supporting the Finance manager and Management Accountant to ensure all corporate reports and prepared in a timely and accurate manner
- Control VAT reporting and other tax recoveries within the business
- Team development and performance management
What you'll need to succeed
- Appropriate academic and (or) vocational qualification AAT or similar accounting qualification
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Previous payroll supervision
- A working knowledge or Oracle would be an advantage.
- Experience in invoicing and payment processing.
- Naturally inquisitive with an ability to interrogate and develop internal systems and processes with continuous improvement techniques
- Strong experience within similar accounts environment
- Management experience is not required
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £32,000 plus excellent benefits. You will also join a well-known organisation that is fully supportive of its staff.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.