Interim Management Accountant
Interim Management Accountant required to provide group wide financial and management reporting and analysis, ensuring accurate and timely information is available when required to support business decisions, meeting reporting deadlines and manage processes.
Manufacturing business, with a site on the outskirts of Glasgow.
- Delivery of management accounts
- Reconciliation of management accounts to general ledger, financial records and supporting documentation of all group companies to ensure the integrity and completeness of the data.
- Cost accounting & stock control
- Act as point of contact support to specific stakeholders to assist them in meeting the Finance Calendar deadlines and deliverables.
- Qualified accountant
- Background in cost accounting & stock control
- Strong systems experience including Excel
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and adopt a challenging approach to deliver robust, accurate financial data and information to meet business needs
Competitive daily rate for an ongoing interim role (with the potential to go permanent) on the outskirts of Glasgow, with a market leading manufacturing business.