Financial Modeller - Analyst
4-5 Month temporary role - immediate start - advanced excel required
Your new company
You will be working for a successful organisation located in the Brentwood area.
Your new role
- Build and develop five year forecasting model.
- Create logical, robust models that help management to analyse the effect of future changes on business funding. This could include benchmarking and forecasting models.
- Ability to develop Excel based models which import data inputs from various systems and formats into one central model.
- Analyse and forecast the Balance Sheet
- Integrate data inputs to create new data sets on pre-defined logic definitions.
- Focus on driving efficiency by overhaul of current models.
What you'll need to succeed
- Analytical background, with experience building multi-year integrated models
- Understanding of financial statements and Business Plan development and modelling
- Advanced Excel, model building and testing skills
What you'll get in return
This role will offer you a great opportunity to work for a well established organisation from August 2017 to December 2017. The benefits include free parking and a bonus scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.