Finance Business Partner
Act as the finance business partner to the channel manager and help understand, develop and improve exciting financial business processes. Become the primary point of contact with the aim of improving efficiency and creating cost savings.
One of Europe's leading automotive businesses and house hold name based in the heart of Milton Keynes. New state of the art offices, growth within the market and a challenging role makes this one of the most exciting roles on the market.
Finance Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide overall financial support to business and cost managers in respect to all financial activities and delivering business processes.
- Contributing towards development of new and exciting business processes
- Understand customer demand, with the aim of improving accuracy and timeliness of information capture
- Contributing towards business care analysis and management from a financial perspective
- Supporting development and strategies of different financial teams
Finance Business Partner Requirements:
- Strong understanding of financial and commercial policies
- Highly effective communicator with strong leadership skills
- Qualified to a degree level
- Part Qualified/finalist ACCA/CIMA or qualified by experience
Leading business that can offer a market leading salary, alongside unrivalled progression and career development. Benefits include, but not limited to, Flexible working, Bonus, Study Support, Bonus and excellent state of the art facilities.