Accounts Assistant - Hospitality
A role has come up at a great London hotel who are looking to recruit a accounts assistant. The client is looking for a candidate who wants to grow within the company and push the hotel forward.
A luxury London hotel is looking to recruit an accounts assistant into their team. The hotel is considered one of the best in the central London area and it would be a great opportunity for any candidate with a background in hospitality to progress into.
Successful candidates will be given duties which include:
· Code and process purchase invoices on Sage 200 (Approximately 800 invoices per month) .
· Prepare payment runs on a weekly basis.
· Supplier statements reconciliation on a monthly basis.
. Liaise with suppliers and staff within the hotel to resolve purchase ledger queries on a timely basis
·Count, record, reconcile and send cash takings for four outlets to the bank.
· Liaise with outlets and investigate shortages.
. Order and distribute change as required.
· Perform monthly float certificates for all outlets on a monthly basis.
· Reconcile and post the credit cards receipts on a daily basis. Investigate and report any discrepancies.
· Send sales ledger invoices to credit customers.
· Post and reconcile payment received from customer to their sales ledger accounts on a daily basis.
· Send chase emails for overdue accounts.
. Liaise with Front desk and reservation staff for any queries arising.
. Reconcile the credit cards on a daily basis.
A successful candidate will have a similar profile to:
The successful candidate must have a solid purchase ledger background within the hospitality industry.
A successful candidate will be offered:
£22,000 - £25,000