Part Time Payroll Clerk
My client are a growing Accountancy Firm based in the heart of Watford. They are seeking a Part Time Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent Part Time basis. You will be part of a friendly team and be responsible for ensuring the timely submission of weekly and monthly payrolls.
My client are an Accountancy Practice who operate all over the UK and are seeking a Part Time Payroll Clerk to join them on a permanent basis. The salary they are offering is competitive with great benefits attached as well as flexible working hours. You will sit within a friendly and collaborative team and work on all aspects of Payroll.
- Manage individually allocated billable work on a weekly and monthly basis as per client deadlines
- Provide all reports and payslips in a timely manner
- Provide all reports and payslips in a timely manner (summary and analysis, P32, P45) and make corrections or adjustments to personnel data as required
- Ensure full, accurate information is entered into a client's payroll records
- Liaise and ensure good communication with the Payroll Manager, the Head of Bookkeeping and clients
- A candidate with a background in Payroll is essential
- Someone who is happy working part time
- Hard working team player
- Happy working within a small company
- Able to use your own initiative
Whats on offer?
- A Part time position, flexible on the hours
- The chance to work for a fantastic Accountancy Practice who are growing
- Permanent position, good salary