Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently working with our client, a growing organisation in Gloucester, in their recruitment of a Commercial Analyst to join them on a permanent contract. Position will pay up to £40,000 + benefits
Play a key role in delivering business plans and forecasts and presenting to senior stakeholders. A highly commercial role, you will be expected to analyse business performance and work closely with non finance teams across the business.
- Provide monthly management accounts and forecasts
- Build strong relationships across the business
- Create forecast models
- Act as a business partner for division - developing analytical skillset, and challenging the business where necessary
- Assist junior members of staff
- Present business findings to senior management
- Strong analysis capability
- Previous business partnering experience
- Strong on Excel
- Strong commercial acumen - constantly looking at the big picture, and open to offering suggestions
- Good stakeholder management skills
Offers a great work life balance, and located with great transport links. The Company believe in promoting people within, and work hard to develop their employees.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.