Management Accountant, Job, Temporary, Interim, Media, Advertising, Finance, Analysis, Excel, ACCA, CIMA
Interim Management Accountant Job - Media Agency part of a Global Media Company - Central London
My client a rapidly growing media agency is currently looking to recruit a Management Accountant within their team. Due to the rapid growth of the agency, and the promotion of the current FC to take on a part-time Finance Director role elsewhere in the Group, the agency are looking to recruit for a Management Accountant on an initial temporary basis. The person will be required to manage the revenue and commercial aspect within the agency.
This will involve:
* The formulation of the detailed income element of the P&L, detailed accounts review and management.
* Business Director reports - commercial analysis by client group showing client profitability / working capital performance and other pertinent information. To be submitted for review to the Financial Controller and Commercial Director.
* Client Profitability - analysis for all company clients to be reported to the COO and Business Directors. Accuracy in this enables the identification of the poorer performing clients and a means to monitoring client performance.
* To be the finance point of contact for the agency when dealing with any income and booking category queries.
The ideal person for this role will have experience within the Media sector and have the following:
* Part qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
* Effective time management skills and ability to work consistently to set deadlines
* An ability to learn quickly the demands of the agency
If you fit the above criteria, apply now for immediate consideration
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly