Purchase Ledger Team Leader
Robert half are recruiting a Purchase Ledger Team Leader role for a business in the Nottingham area. To manage the purchase ledger and treasury function, ensuring supplier invoices are correctly processed and payments made in a timely manner.
- Supervise and mentor the members of the purchase ledger and treasury function
- Assist in setting and monitoring of KPI's for the team
- Ensure invoices are being coded correctly and input in a timely manner and manage the month end close down.
- Review aged creditors for un-reconciled items
- Monitor listings required statement reconciliations
- Review outstanding queries on a regular basis and ensure resolved promptly
- Mange the private mileage workings and compile VAT journal
- Review expenses and Credit Cards for compliance
- Review bank reconciliation, petty cash and cash account reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Manage the purchase self-bill function
- Assist in the input of purchase invoices where necessary and provide cover for holidays and sickness
The ideal candidate will be a confident and experienced within purchase ledger, proven at processing high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
- Good understanding of Excel
- Excellent communication and customer services skill
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Leadership Qualities
This business, based in Nottingham, has experienced stable, consistent growth over recent years which has resulted in the team's requirement for a Purchase Leger Team Leader.
Salary & Benefits
Salary Dependant on experience
Other roles that may be of interest to you would be (Purchase ledger clerk, accounts receivable, accounts payable, accounts assistant, credit control, credit control team leader)
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.