Interim Management Accountant
Management Accountant Job, Paprika, Interim role, Temporary, Advertising, Marketing, London, £40k, Excel
Interim Management Accountant Job Based in London - Media (Advertising)
My client; a fast-growing, vibrant SME Advertising company are looking to recruit an Interim Management Accountant on a 9 month contract. You will be joining an organisation that has fun as one of its core values and a company that values its' employees. They want someone to join them who will work hard as part of their finance team and work towards achieving their own goals of progressing.
Your day-to-day tasks will include
* Producing timely and accurate monthly management accounts,
* Analysing all information in great detail to support management decisions.
* Be a key point of contact regarding day to day finance issues,
* Producing a range of vital monthly reports including management accounts, VAT and other analysis and support as required.
* Reporting to the Financial Controller
* Assist in the preparation and submission of financial projections,
* Supporting the Mangers of the different business units by monitoring performance against budget to ensure the delivery of targets.
* Ensuring robust procedures and controls are upheld to minimise risk.
* Ad-hoc duties as and when required.
To be successful you must possess the following:
* Be a Part Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA Accountant. (Midway - Late stage preferred)
* Be very strong on Excel. You must have the ability to utilise pivot tables, v-look ups and macros. If you can't use macros, you must be willing to learn this skill quickly.
* Experience of using Paprika
* Strong reporting skills.
* Commercially minded.
* Financial accounts & management accounts experience.
* Be a dynamic and confident individual.
* An effective communicator.
If you feel that this is the role for you and you want to join this fantastic company, then Hays would like to hear from you.
Please apply online now.