Specialist Credit Controller
Robert Half are currently partnered with a bio-tech and pharmacological research company, international in scope, to find them an incredibly talented credit controller. The company is expending rapidly, and is in need of a credit controller with international skills to join their shared service centre based in Edinburgh.
- The Role -
The role its self will involve the recovery of high volume and high value debts from universities, private research companies, and government owned institutions. You will be part of a team of 7 credit controllers, and will report directly to the AR Manager. You will have at least 4 years in credit control, and preferably come from a scientific/tech background. Ideally, you will have experience in a variety of different sectors, and will have proven ability to conduct business in a business professional manner.
- Essential Skills -
Only candidates with the following attributes will be considered for the role:
- Credit control experience of 4 years at least
- Experience in using SAP accounting systems
- Experience in working with multiple currencies (GBP, EUR, USD are core currencies worked with every day)
- Proven ability to effectively recover aged debt with reference to the ledgers you worked on
- Desirable Skills -
- Experience of working in a shared service centre
- Full UK driver's licence
- Experience in being able to use automated invoice scanning and processing systems
- Salary and Benefits -
The salary on offer for this position is up to 26,000 with excellent career and progression prospects, even within the first 12 months of the role. Relocation prospects are available down the line, as well as the opportunity to work abroad.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.