CFO for growing media Agency
An opportunity has arisen to join a marketing agency as an interim CFO. This company has gone from strength to strength as they continue to outperform their competitors. You will be responsible for running the finance function alongside working with the board on commercial decisions.
- You will overview actuals, forecasts and budgets and present a summary of results to the board.
- Work closely with senior management to create a five year plan to drive business performance.
- Manage relationships with external parties covering banking, insurance, and audit;
- Improving business performance through championing a thorough and challenging cost structure assessment. Drive initiatives to improve profitability and cost efficiency
- Report and review key release sales data, and review variances against previous
- Work closely with cross- functional business partners at all levels within the organisation
- Indirect staff management of a team of 10 people
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Director or CFO who has experience of working in an SME environment. Ideally you will have a media background or a preference to work in media. You will have excellent people skills and enjoy working with stakeholders across the business. As this role is on an interim basis, only candidates on a maximum of two weeks' notice will be considered.