Group Financial Accountant
As a result of continued growth a London based £500m T/O hospitality business is looking to bring on board an ACA qualified accountant into a new Group Financial Accountant position with broad responsibilities and project work.
My client is a diverse hospitality business operating at a T/O of £500m with operations in the UK and recent international expansion in Europe and the US. They are recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe with new ventures and entry into new markets underway or planned across the next 3-5 years. Boasting an impressive leadership team, they are now looking to develop the finance function by bringing in an ACA qualified accountant into a Group Financial Accountant role in the London office.
As the Group Financial Accountant you will join in a broad role with reporting, management accounting, and budgeting/forecasting responsibilities, as well as the potential to work on projects. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Statutory and management reporting on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Support the finance teams with IFRS reporting requirements and standards updates;
- Management of the consolidated international budgets and forecasts, liaising with local/divisional finance teams and senior management;
- Deliver investor reporting requirements with exposure to senior management;
- Ad hoc analysis and reporting as required by senior management;
- Project work including process improvement and business case support.
As a strong applicant for the Group Financial Accountant position you will:
- Be an ACA qualified accountant (ideally from a top tier firm);
- Demonstrate work across multi-currency consolidations;
- Show the ability to meet reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis;
- Possess strong budgeting and forecasting capabilities;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to communicate at all levels across the business within and outside of finance;
- Demonstrate some previous exposure to project work, and a proactive approach to adding value to the function and/or business.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £60,000-£70,000 + benefits. You will also be provided with a platform to work autonomously in a high growth environment providing the opportunity for project work, and as a result quick career development. You will also be joining a successful and high performing finance function that is balanced by being collaborative and having an informal culture.