Business Planning Analyst
Your new role
Challenging 12 month contract role to facilitate and support the successful delivery of the corporate plan. This will be achieved through analysing, evaluating and challenging business performance and by providing thought leadership in order to support continuous improvement.
Varied duties include:
- Assist the Head of Corporate Services in monitoring and reporting delivery of the corporate plan.
- Design, development and evaluation of a balanced set of performance indicators for the whole organisation.
- to source and analyse qualitative and quantitative data for self-evaluation purposes.
- Assist the business in developing and evaluating tenant and community service outcomes as part of its assessment of value for money.
- Assist in the development and continuous improvement of compliance with data protection regulations.
- Support managers from across the business in the production of analysis and reports.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Proficient IT and statistical skills
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent data analysis skills. Plus the ability to dissect, analyse and evaluate data for various stakeholders
- Experience owning & leading defined work initiatives
- A willingness to help and get stuck in
- Ideally some experience designing and delivering best practice performance management systems
- An organised and systematic in your approach to work
Plus clear, effective communication and influencing skills
What you'll get in return
A challenging interesting 12 month contract in a very friendly welcoming not-for-profit organisation - 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, flexi-time and pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Business Planning Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly