This exciting, hands on position will suit an experienced Assistant Accountant who has ideally worked in the Financial or Professional Services sector. You will also be working toward an ACCA or CIMA Qualification and be immediately available to commence in this role.
My client is a boutique and growing Fin tech organisation based in Central London. They are now looking to grow their Finance team with this newly created Assistant Accountant position.
Reporting to the Finance Director - you will cover the following responsibilities;
- Maintaining Accounts Payable ledger
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable ledger
- Cash forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly management Accounts and Associated journals
- Updating Fixed Asset Register
- Production of Year End Accounts
- Payroll processing
- Regulatory Compliance
To be successful in this role you must be able to comfortably address the above key responsibilities and must also be available to commence immediately in this position. You will have excellent communication skills and previous experience with Xero would also be desirable.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following;
- Competitive remuneration
- Temporary to permanent role
- Exciting progression opportunities
- Growing Financial Services organisation