Financial Accountant - First Move From Practice
Ideally you will be recently qualified and looking for your first move to industry. This is a newly created position due to expansion and will hold responsibility for providing accurate and timely financial data to meet statutory and business reporting requirements. You will be liaising with relevent parties on business matters and will work continually to maintain a high performing finance function and identify opportunities to improve the financial performance of the business.
- Overhead and cost management and productivity measurement.
- Managing controls; supporting managers in implementing risk management measures
- Management and statutory financial reporting.
- Working inline with Group Treasury policy and ensuring tax compliance
- Facilitating audit
- Supporting financial reporting
- Solid knowledge of tax, stat accounting & audit practice & financial controls
- Strong on interrogation; highly analytical
- Can build complex spreadsheets; pivots, macros, vlookup; advanced excel
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.