Interim Group Financial Controller
Michael Page are working with a UK leading SME business to recruit an Interim Group Financial Controller
UK leading SME business based in Bradford who specialise in business services.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Internal and external reporting, including compliance with group accounting policies and procedures and managing the related financial control environment
- Production of timely Management Accounts and consolidation of the group accounts
- Reconciliations of balance sheets
- Manage and support the finance team in the day to day running of the business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified or equally qualified by experience.
Competitive remuneration / day rate.