Management Accountant Contract, Accountant,
An established business are seeking to engage an Accountant to assist them with peak workloads and further support their current team. To be successful in this position, you will be looking to commit to a minimum 2-3 month position where you can deliver process improvements, system enhancements and work with a small thriving team environment.
Reporting to the CFO, this role is responsible for
- Project/Management Accounts for various divisions.
- Full profit & loss review and reporting of variances.
- Analyse production variances for material and labour.
- Proactively develop controls or processes that will enhance the reliability of costing data.
- BOM analysis, update and maintain all product information to ensure accurate information is maintained.
- KPI reporting and calculations.
- Assist with month end reporting and provide results to key stakeholders.
- All journals required for divisions including monthly accruals.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Undertake all other reasonable tasks and duties within your skill and ability, as directed.
To be successful, you'll be an agile operator with a strong work ethic. Our client is looking for a motivated person who wants a career position, you will have excellent communication and display a pro-active approach to your work. Offering a loyal accounting background within an outcome driven business will put you in strong consideration for this role
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.