Our client is one of the leading Chinese listed companies. With a successful business model nationally, they are able to offer genuine career paths to their employees. They are currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Audit role to join their group.
- Perform business and operational audit on local and overseas business units
- Communicate audit issues with business units during audit fieldwork. Summarise audit issues hand to senior levels to review
- Coordinate quarterly follow up on the implementation status of audit recommendations and promote an effective control environment
- Assist in liaison with regulatory authorities and external auditors
- Assist in research on business risks and control practices
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent. Qualified CPA/CIA/CISA holder.
- Familiar with ACL, MS office and Visio
- 6+ years solid financial experience including external audit firm and internal audit experience
- Experience in securities brokerage and corporate finance business
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skill, as well as proficiency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Vibrant office environment, CBD location in Central, and close to public transport
- Excellent salary: base + bonus structure, negotiate increment
- Regular company social activities and events