Anti Fraud_AML_Senior Manager(Team Head)_Banks
Our clients are two of the leading fast growing banking corporations with strong presence in Asia. Owing to rapid growth and expansion, they are looking for an experienced compliance candidates to join their compliance department to oversee the company's AML and Anti-Fraud functions. They can offer the right candidate a great package and a real opportunity to take ownership of the AML and Anti-Fraud function within their business.
This post is responsible for leading a team on all rounded AML Anti-Fraud functions to support with the increasing importance in Compliance in Banks
- Compile investigation report and provide recommendations to senior management
- Develop and monitor Anti Money Laundering (AML) programs to ensure that the Bank's operation are in compliance with statutory, regulatory and internal requirements
- Advise senior management and relevant business units on AML issues
- Conduct independent investigation on the suspected fraud case
- Perform transaction surveillance and handle reporting of STRs
- Handle AML related projects and ad hoc assignments
- Communicate and maintain good relationship with the law enforcement agencies
This is a position which requires Strong leadership skills, coupled with good interpersonal and presentational skills. You will also be an excellent leader who innovates and looks for new solutions to existing problems.
Education & Experience
- Degree in Business / Finance / Accounting or any other related discipline, Qualified CPA or CFE would be a definite advantage
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in financial crime investigations in Banks with law enforcement agency(e.g. ICAC, JFIU, HKMA, PCPD)
- Deep understanding on legal and regulatory framework of financial crime, investigations and litigations procedures and evidence preservation rules
Skills & Abilities
- Independent, proactive, self-motivated and attentive to details
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills, plus ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
- Opportunity to become a specialist AML Compliance/ Anti-Fraud Investigation in well-established banks
- Promising career development in banks with strong compliance culture
- Competitive package and performance bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Cherry Chan on +852 2848 9514.