Manager / Associate Director, Transaction Services, Deal Advisory
4 days left
- Lead or contribute to due diligence and other transaction advisory engagements in China and Hong Kong SAR
- Participate in activities which are beneficial to the growth and development of the practice
- Willingness to travel essential
Experience and Knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years accounting / audit or finance experience in financial services sector with a major CPA or commercial firm. Candidate with big four audit or transaction service background is preferred
- Transaction experience in executing financial or commercial due diligence or any other M&A advisory services would be advantageous
- Strong analytical, financial and commercial skills, with a technical accounting focus
- Able to demonstrate experience in managing projects and engagement teams
- Good written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- A team player with high levels of enthusiasm
Education and Professional Certifications
- A degree holder and a professional accounting qualification
- Proficiency in English, Putonghua and written Chinese is essential
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2017 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.