Business Analyst with UI
Experience: 8 - 12 Years
Work location: Singapore
Required Skills -
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Good experience as Business Analyst in Business Intelligence reporting tools like QlikSense, QlikView, Tablleau, Cognos, etc.
- Gather customer requirements and translate into product back log & FR documentation, creating Wire Frames & UX Design etc.
- Good working experience with business owners to prioritize feature development, based on business value
- Participate in daily scrum stand ups
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies
- Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information
- Author, review, analyze, and document business systems and user requirements producing deliverables such as use cases, user stories, UI mockups, test cases, functional specifications, workflow process diagrams, data flow / data model diagrams
- Perform testing in Dev and UAT environment. Track bugs and ensure issues are resolved before going to production
- Perform research and analysis to support the creation, implementation, and maintenance of best practices
- Able to do Data profiling and identifying the Data Quality issues
- Good experience in SQL queries.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should gather requirements for the leading Insurance client for their Qliksense reports development and translate them into functional documents by creating wireframes and UI mockups.
- Facilitate to create clear data visualizations dashboards along with business users, development team.
- Should work closely with testing team for the test cases planning, execution, clarifications, bug fixes etc.
- Handle stakeholder communication via regular updates & meetings and get UAT sign off in timely manner.
- Should closely work with Developers leads and developers in Development of the dashboards and help them in the better visual clues.
- Should analyze the data in SQL database and do data Profiling.
- Should facilitate in planning, Analysis, design.
- Should be able to develop simple Qliksense dashboards preferred.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.