Regulatory Reporting Manager (Contract)
This is a 9 months Regulatory Reporting role with a multinational banking and financial services corporation.
Your new company
My client is a global financial institution with a strong presence in Singapore.
Your new role
You will be in the Finance team, responsible for Regulatory Reporting. Your responsibilities include:
- Prepare/Review MAS/Department of Statistics reports
- Perform/Review variance analysis on MAS/Department of Statistics reports
- Liaise with regulators and internal stakeholders on regulatory reporting matters
- Participate in projects relating to regulatory reporting
- Participate in month-end closing activities
- Prepare/Review ledger reconciliation
- Prepare annual statutory accounts and liaise with auditors
- Maintain local procedures/controls
- Other ad hoc tasks
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Degree in Accounting/Finance and prior experience in MAS regulatory reporting, e.g.: MAS 610, 649
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, email to email@example.com or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.