Finance Manager, Business Planning and Analysis (Senior Associate / Associate Director)
The incumbent will join the management reporting team and provide value added financial analytics to the business.
- Timely consolidation and preparation of the management reports for Front Office teams and the Business Managers. Provide meaningful insights on financial variance and monitor key performance indicators.
- A key business partner by providing value added regular and ad-hoc financial analytics to support all business decisions.
- Plays a pivotal role in the annual budgeting process. Monitoring and reporting on performance against plan.
- Manage referral retrocession fee recognition and payment procedures for responsible Markets.
- Prepare and present financial deck for business reviews.
- Undertake ownership and accountability of ad-hoc projects and analytics.
- Streamline existing process to achieve efficiency.
- Degree in Accounting, Banking or Finance.
- CFA / CPA an advantage.
- Minimum 5 - 7 years of total work experience with focus on Business Finance / MIS within the banking industry.
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence in dealing with senior stakeholders, including conflict management.
- Independent and hands on at work.
- Takes initiatives in streamlining processes and drive automation.
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Innovative and open to challenges.
- Knowledge in VBA and MS Access is preferred.