Financial Controller (REITS)
About the Financial Controller (REITS) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for providing a senior level of responsibility and coordination of the group financial and operational matters within Asia.
- Responsible for group financial reporting, management and statutory, budgeting and forecasting for the group in Asia
- Drive finance initiatives for Asia and manage finance matters with the CFO
- Contribute to new business initiatives and new product development
- Play a leading role in all corporate M&A activity
- Responsible for risk management and compliance processes across the region
- Support the group's IT and HR functions
To succeed in the Financial Controller (REITS) job, you will need to demonstrate an existing record of finance expertise within the real estate investment management industry.
- Strong accounting skills and experience, business planning, budgeting and implementation skills
- Good experience in real estate product development and M&A
- Good regulatory experience and stakeholders management
- Excellent interpersonal skills both externally for business development and internally
This international firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Financial Controller (REITS) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1104466 Evelyn Lee