Experience: 5 - 7 Years,
Work Location: Singapore
Required Skills -
- Attitude towards problem solving, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Designing self-service processes using QlikSense
- Develop Extract, Transform and Data model layers in QlikSense
- Develop dashboards in QlikSense as per user requirements
- Provision adhoc dashboards using pre-built library of dimensions and measures
- Exposure working with various data sources
- Extension/API integration experience
- Familiarity with QlikSense management console
- Knowledge of QlikSense security aspects
- Experience with Nprinting report development and integration with QlikSense
- Expertise in documentation, testing and demos
- Experience delivering reporting solutions in Agile mode
- Exposure SQL/PLSQL programming skills with SQLserver or Oracle.
- Exposure to Data Modelling techniques.
- Able to handle code promotion & deployment activities.
- Work in a fast paced environment, under minimal supervision to perform as an Individual Contributor.
- Communicate clearly and concisely verbally and in writing.
- Insurance or financial domain knowledge is desirable.
- Developing of QlikSense Dashboards for the Insurance business areas like Finance, Investments, Claims, Customer Segments etc.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art Qlik Sense applications, Report/Dashboard/Mashup development
- Data modeling , ETL scripting & SQL database queries.
- Use of complex Qlik Sense functions and developing most optimal scripts
- Front-end design and Visualization best practices
- Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills and to interpret technical material to clients
- Qlik Sense Server Administrations, Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Work closely with BA's and users for User interface requirement gathering
- Assess data quality and data architecture;
- Assess existing deployment for optimization and problem solving.
- Analyze, assess, and implement data and business processes, perform gap analysis, and identify data quality issues with those business processes;
- Document existing and new processes, data model structures, etc.;
- Manage work through timelines and milestones, as well as, issuing progress reports;
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.