Financial Accountant, AVP - Investment
This is a 1 year contract (renewable/convertible), with a prestigious Investment Corporation.
Your new company
My client is one of the world's largest investors, offering great opportunities for professional development and individual growth.
Your new role
You will join the Financial Accounting team as an AVP, responsible for:
- Reviewing month end schedules and reports
- Preparing financial statements for corporate management companies based in Singapore and offshore
- Overseeing transaction accounts and liaising with banks on funding requirements across different countries
- Reviewing financial controls for operations and liaising with external auditors
- Cashflow management
- GST reporting and corporate tax filing
- Working on projects- (System enhancements)
- Managing a small team of accounting staff
- Liaising with overseas office managers and admin staff on payments and internal controls matters
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a University Degree in Accountancy or equivalent with at least 6 - 8 years of relevant experience, and experienced in macros.
What you'll get in return
An exciting opportunity to progress your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, email to email@example.com or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.