Monitoring Manager, Merchants
About the Position:-
You are responsible for continuous monitoring of our customers (merchants). You need to ensure their offers (products and services) are legal. You must ensure their business is in line with our policies and is compliant with card scheme rules and local regulations.
In addition, you will support local investigation of new business. You will be the contact point for our sales team on any request raised from existing customers. You will also need to initiate, update, and maintain regular risk reporting and alerts for any major business changes and/or discrepancies.
You have to liaise with our sales team to ensure the customer KYC database is up to date. Finally, you will conduct regular status/alert reporting, and assists in managing the customer portfolio.
You will need to:-
- Monitor all existing merchants' business structure and status including any changes of UBO and directors, company structure, company address etc to ensure ongoing solvency;
- Monitor all existing merchant's business activities to ensure changes in products and services, URL, Terms and Conditions, mail, phone scripts etc are approved and compliant with Wirecard policies;
- Review existing merchants on a regular basis to ensure they act in line with their contractual agreement with Wirecard and that the deposit held is sufficient;
- Report and alert on illegal merchant business content and/or any limit breaches;
- Research and update the internal and external merchant investigation and monitoring tools available in the region;
- Perform investigation tasks where are required and/or during peak periods;
- Co-operate with sales operation to support the merchant boarding process in an efficient manner;
- Support Risk, Fraud and Compliance functions in formulating strategy, process, and execution;
- Support Head of Risk to maintain and improve merchant monitoring policies and procedures;
- Human Resources Planning and other ad hoc requests.
You are a strong communicator with expert knowledge in business investigation within the financial services domain. You have strong financial reporting knowledge and great at analysing financial reports. You have the ability to effectively multitask and prioritise. Finally, you are passionate about high quality work and continuous improvement in business procedures.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.