Financial Analyst - 6 Week Contract
- Immediate Start
- 6 Week Contract
- Government experience essential
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, you will develop detailed financial models and analysis and identify key trends form highly complex data in support of the establishment of this key business unit.
- Develop and implement financial models
- Providing advice and analysis to assist in the establishment of the business unit
- Develop project documentation and business cases on highly complex issues
- Identify key trends and issues along with scenarios and options planning
- Assist in drafting funding submissions
- Ensure all financial deliverables are delivered on time, to specification and on budget
- Flexibility to support multiple stakeholders and business units with effective stakeholder engagement
- Demonstrated experience in government finance
- Understanding of government policies, financial legislation and procedures
- Proven track record in analysing financial data and providing key insights and strategic funding solutions
- Excellent communications skills and senior stakeholder engagement up to executive level
- Innovative thinker with the ability to translate strategic goals into business activities
- Have the ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Accounting/Business/Financial Analytics or equivalent professional experience (mandatory).
- Advanced excel skills (mandatory).
- CPA/CA Qualification (preferable)
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply: To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact John Madden at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6570.