FINANCE MANAGER- FAST GROWING ORGANISATION - IMEDIATE START
- *Exciting organisation that is growing year on year.
- *A role that is hands on where you can take full ownership of deliverables
- *Excellent working culture and exciting career opportunities
FINANCE MANAGER- FAST GROWING ORGANISATION - IMMEDIATE START
- Exciting organisation that is growing year on year.
- A role that is hands on where you can take full ownership of deliverables
- Excellent working culture and exciting career opportunities
A fast growing and vibrant organisation is looking for a hands on, and commercially astute Finance Manager who possesses all round accounting experience to assist with Australia operations.
Reporting directly to the CFO the responsibilities will include:
- Ownership and delivery of monthly financial board and management packs
- Manage statutory reporting requirements
- Processing account reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Analyse financial KPIs and work with other parts of the business to improve performance
- Oversee monthly forecasting - P & L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Budget and financial control management
- Update, maintain and establish internal control policies and drive adherence to internal finance policies & procedures
The ideal candidate
- CA/CPA Qualified
- At least 3-5 years experience within a similar role.
- All round accounting experience and a willingness to be hands on is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid experience working with stakeholders at all levels including the senior leadership team.
If you are immediately available and possess the following skills and criteria then please do not hesitate to apply online or direct to firstname.lastname@example.org.