Interim Cash Flow Finance Director
Excellent opportunity to work for a globally recognised Cambridge brand within a highly successful cash flow finance performance team as the Interim Cash Flow Finance Director
My client is a FTSE 100 firm bases in the Cambridge area currently going through an exciting period
As the Interim Cash Flow Finance Director within the Cambridge office you will be responsible for:
- re-designing and implementing a Group-wide balance sheet and cash flow planning and reporting process (short/medium and long term) which is integrated with P&L forecasting.
- You will play a key role in championing the required change across the business and ensure business requirements are effectively translated into solutions that are fully adopted, along with ongoing simplification and continuous improvement, and work with Information technology partners to ensure the appropriate technology is selected and developed to effectively support the process.
- Responsible also for the ongoing maintenance of cash flow forecasts throughout the year to monitor and drive performance and supporting corporate strategy through the provision of cash flow and value driver analytics.
- Partnering with Group's cash generation team - to drive alignment, remuneration committee - to prepare long term incentive targets, and business development teams to provide the board with information and briefings on the mergers and acquisition proposals will also be your responsibility.
The successful Interim Cash Flow Finance Director will be able to demonstrate:
- a very strong level of experience in finance cash flow forecasting & reporting
- experience of working within a large global organisation
£400-£550 per day