The Permanent Division of Robert Half Finance & Accounting are working exclusively with a multi-national FMCG organisation based in Northampton who are seeking a highly motivated Management Accountant.
The Management Accountant will take full ownership of the management reporting for a number of entities across the world.
Working directly for the Head of Finance, you will provide accurate and timely information on the financial performance of the overseas entities and support the decision-making process.
- Take ownership of the actual results on a monthly basis ensuring both internal and external requirements are met while providing thorough analysis and understanding of key business issues
- Support the annual budgeting process including collation of forecast and budget data received from the overseas entities, prepare budget packs and present back findings
- Confidently communicate results to back to Group
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong communication skills and capable of working with both internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Northampton, the leading FMCG business who have experienced strong growth within the recent economic upturn. In recent surveys conducted nationally, the organisation have been recognised for their ethics and excellent working conditions that they offer.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Management Accountant is paying between £39,000 - £49,000 (DOE) plus bonus and other excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.