Accounts Assistant needed to join a fast growing Specialist London Caterer, paying up to £25,000 + Study Support + Benefits
The Accounts Assistant shall be responsible for the following, but is not limited to:
- Assisting the Finance Manager with the in-house management accounts.
- Assisting and covering the business unit accounts,
- Ownership and management of the invoice tracker and proposal costs schedules.
- Management of season ticket loans and Cycle to Work employee benefits.
- Assisting with financial audits of the business units.
- Processing of Head Office invoices.
- Assisting with the creditors schedule.
- Various Ad-hoc tasks.
You must be a driven, focused and hard-working individual. My client will show preference for those with good academics and a recent Bachelors degree in a Finance/Accounting related subject.
A fast growing Specialist London Caterer within the hospitality industry who are dedicated to delivering the highest quality food and service to discerning business organisations. The company last year had a turnover of £30million and are based in lovely offices in the City.
Salary & Benefits
£20,000 - £25,000 + Study Support + Benefits
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Accounts Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly