Purchase Ledger Clerk
CVS Group PLC are proud to be the largest integrated veterinary service provider in the UK, they have over 400 veterinary surgeries throughout England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales with over 5,000 employees. The business was established in 1999 and following rapid expansion floated on AIM in October 2007. CVS has continued to enjoy significant growth both organically and through acquisition.
CVS now have a need for a proactive and enthusiastic Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. This position could be suitable for an experienced individual with a strong knowledge of Accounts Payable or for someone looking for their first career move into finance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Accurate, high volume invoice processing and entry
- Resolving supplier and internal queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring PL policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
- Preparing manual payment cheques
- Supplier list maintenance
Please note that this is a full time position only. You will need proven purchase ledger experience, strong IT literacy, particularly with regard to Microsoft Excel, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. You must have proven ability to work as part of a team and contribute to its shared success
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to hit the ground running in an successful team or for a junior candidate to gain their first steps in Finance.
What you'll get in return:
- Supported and encouraged training & development
- Company pension scheme
- The opportunity to enrol in our industry leading sharesave scheme
- Generously discounted pet treatments and pet food
- 25 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays)
- Access to a range of flexible benefits to suit your needs - such as child care vouchers, subsidised gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Free on-site parking For more information about the role and organisation please visit hays.co.uk/jobs/cvs-group or for an informal discussion please contact William Plom on 01603 760141
Hays are the retained consultancy dealing with this vacancy.
Any third party applications will be sent directly to William Plom at Hays Accountancy & Finance