Provide Senior Management with financial information to manage and control Capital at a consolidated European level, as well at an entity level, by analysing & reviewing data from its operations. To perform analysis to create meaningful business information, evaluating and identifying trends and common business issues. Assist in the monitoring and implementation of consistent controls across all 16 companies, and to ensure compliance with Group Finance Policy and requirements.
- Analysis of Capital operating companies reported results to ensure integrity and understanding.
- Understand, correct and explain irregularities in data submissions; monitor material variances from Budget and performance against forecast on an ongoing basis
- Understand the business of the companies under supervision and explain accounting issues
- Prepare the annual budgets for all Capital operating entities and liaise with in country FDs
- Prepare the monthly results for the European Board as well as for global reporting
- Prepare and review the monthly activations of new business per operating company, highlighting any trend and recommended actions. This will include a review of yields and associated cost of funding.
- Provide support for the research, evaluation and reporting on technical accounting issues so that compliance is ensured with Group Finance Policy (IFRS)
- Assist in the ongoing development of the Capital financial system in line with technical and holding company reporting requirements
- Providing any other required finance support on an ad hoc basis
- ACA or similar international qualification, with relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively across international functions and departments, both orally and in writing, with all levels of staff including internal & operating company senior management
- Ability to give presentations to both Management staff and key members of staff in the operating companies
- Structured approach to analysis and reporting, with a focus on process improvement and adding value
- Knowledge of UKGAAP/IFRS and US GAAP
- Advanced computer skills
Fluency in one or more European languages would be advantage, although it is not required
We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from us within 10 days, your application has not been successful on this occasion. However, please do continue to apply for jobs advertised by Walker Dendle.