Robert Half are currently working in partnership with a reputable organisation in Oxford to recruit an Assistant Accountant on a full-time permanent basis which is offering salary between £22,000 - £25,000 plus study support. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is at the stage of completing their AAT studies and progressing onto CIMA/ACCA. There is also plenty of progression with this position in particular and it is important for the organisation who is highly driven and keen to learn.
- Assist with quarterly forecasting and annual budgets
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Cost analysis
- Assist with quarterly VAT returns
- Liaising with auditors during year-end
- Assist with consolidation of accounts
- Ideally AAT qualified or Finance & Accounting Graduate
- ACCA or CIMA studier
- Ideally have experience within an accounting role with exposure to management accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly competent using Microsoft Excel
- Strong team player
- Self motivated
- Commercial minded
Our client is a reputable, growing logistics organisation in Oxford.
Salary & Benefits
Our client is offering a competitive salary between £20,000 - £25,000 plus study support and other excellent benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.