A role perfect for a newly qualified accountant to progress their career as an analyst. The opportunity to work for a business who prioritise a healthy work life balance for all their employees.
My client is a fast growing highly recognisable business based in the north west. They are renowned for having a relaxed and flexible working environment.
The key responsibilities are:
- Produce commercial analysis and challenge to all areas of the business
- Work alongside the commercial manager to develop and maintain appropriate KPI's at all levels of the organisation
- Identify potential efficiency savings and process improvements across the business
- Support the delivery of the annual budgeting process as well as other financial planning activities such as the 5yr plan
- Contribute to the rolling P&L and cash flow forecasts
- 'Business partner' with the operational teams to provide commercial challenge and insight through analysis
- Prepare cost benefit analysis for potential projects and investments
- Assisting with the future development of reporting systems
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified accounting looking to pursue a career as an analyst.
The role offers:
- An excellent salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for rapid career progression.
- A flexible work environment allowing for an excellent work-life balance.