Senior Systems Analyst
I am currently recruiting for one of Kent's premier businesses who are recruiting for a Senior Systems Analyst.
My client have an excellent reputation in the Kent market. They offer pleasant working conditions based in one of Kent's most distinctive and unique locations.
- Providing essential project support for new integration and development of existing Finance systems Development and support of more complex MI models for use by the MI Analysts and wider finance team where required.
- Administrator of the system for all companies. Also covering maintenance and development of UDIs, coding, indices, keylists and bespoke developments.
- Investigation and resolution of live issues within all Finance systems.
- Administrator for TM1 responsible for maintenance and development of models.
- Provide systems support for process improvements including development of macros to the finance team.
- Provide Excel/TM1 training to users including full documentation.
- Support in raising and resolving Taurus defects and monitoring. Be the central point of contact for helping to manage relationships with IT using systems knowledge. Full support given to the Finance Manager. Other adhoc analysis/projects as and when required.
- Ability to see things from the customers perspective when developing reporting/new models.
- Curiosity and drive to understand the processes
- Adaptable and Self-motivated
- Thorough, accurate and good attention to detail
- Qualified by experience or exam
- Generous benefits package