Group Reporting Financial Accountant
My client are seeking a talented Group Financial Reporting Accountant to join their team.
My client are well established in their market and have an excellent reputation. Following an internal re-structure a need has arisen to appoint a gifted Group Financial Reporting Accountant.
- Develop and improve the Group's consolidation reporting function using current platforms of Excel and consolidation software.
- Collation of management accounts from around the group and preparation of monthly board and management packs.
- To lead and drive forward the Group Finance Department's efficient use of its existing accounting packages and their continuous improvement.
- Assist with Consolidation of the group budgets, reforecasts and statutory figures and production of budget and reforecast board and management packs.
- Assist with production of the group and subsidiary statutory accounts.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required.
- Comply with all relevant Company policies and procedures.
- Assist with management of credit insurance for the group
- Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA)
- Highly numerate
- Good understanding of excel
- Meticulous approach
- Experience at group level
- Competitive benefits package