This is an interim role within a FTSE listed pharmaceutical brand. The roles purpose is to sustain and improve the health and quality of the master data objects in the company's ERP systems by providing effective data standards and data management processes.
FTSE listed pharmaceutical organisation.
- To sustain and improve the health and quality of the CoE's master data objects in the company's ERP systems by providing effective data standards and data management processes
- To monitor the data quality and service performance achieved using the standards and processes, using the results:
- To deliver exception management, and continuous improvement, to manage and reduce data quality issues and risks, in order to sustain and improve the quality of data
- To ensure that service issues and risks are managed and reduced, in order to sustain and improve the optimum service delivery
- To provide expert advice and explanation for the Data standards and Data management processes where they impact data migrations and BAU (Business As Usual)
- To communicate with a range of individuals and groups within the company, including migrations and other projects, Local Operating Company (LOC), Global Process Owners (GPO), Core Business Services (CBS), and Offshore Shared Services (OSS)
- Qualified Accountant with experience in the following:
1 - O2C process
2- P2p Process
3- R2R accounting
- SAP is essential for this role
Interim roel for an initial period of 6 months. A strong likelyhood of extention or a permanent role in the future.