Overseeing the Financial Control of the business. Looking for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant ideally from Retail or Multisite in a Finance Manager / Controller role.
Group Financial Controller
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The overseeing and production of regular, accurate and timely management, regulatory and statutory financial accounts and information. In addition from these duties the Financial Controller will be required to perform various ad hoc projects and information requests from the Finance Director from time to time.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
Manage Accounts team (3 reports)
Generate Period end trial balances, for venues and group
Clear liability accounts by making sundry creditor payments as required
Business Partnering with non-finance - Site managers, Marketing, IT, Legal etc
Stock Control monitoring
Vat Reconciliations / Returns
Shareholder information generation
- Sage Line 200 (Preferably)
- Being able to interpret and analyse data.
- Having high attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal people management.
- Being proactive and self motivated.
- Passion for growing the business and it's sales activities
- Being able to work to strict deadlines.
- Having good written and spoken communication abilities.
- Self Starter
- Delegation and training of others
- Efficiency and control improvements
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly